by Oliver Ayers
What I did:
I FINALLY FIXED THE MOBILE MENU (I think)
I figured out how to test it locally, which was what I really needed. It’s not perfect, and it needs to be cleaned up, but it’s FUNCTIONAL. Now we’ll just have to commit push and see how it works on my actual phone.
- fix mobile menu
- clean up css files (branch: cleanup? styles?)
- get rid of unnecessary commented out code (branch: cleanup?)
- rename menu function in _includes/scripts.html (branch: cleanup?)
- previous/next buttons in blog (branch: blog)
- next steps on podcast website?